Saturday, September 21, 2013

A New Technique... Faux Tiling!

I stumbled upon this great tiling technique on Pinterest and had to give it a try!  I love this background for a simple one or two layer card.  Take a look:



I stamped Daydream Medallions in Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, and Baja Breeze before scoring.  As luck would have it, the scoring ended up creating a square in the exact spot where I needed to put my sentiment... when I replicated this card, that didn't happen!  Tip - You may want to score first, stamp your sentiment where you want it, and then work outward stamping the Daydream Medallions. 

Happy Stamping!

Supplies Used: 
Stamps:  Daydream Medallions, Made for You
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Embellishments:  Basic Rhinestones
Tools:  Simply Scored



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...