Thursday, October 3, 2013

ABC - I Heart U!

A friend will be welcoming a son soon, and I wanted to create a cute and fun bit of nursery art for her, so I turned to the ABC-123 Outline Alphabet and Numbers set.  The alphabet is perfect for a nursery, right, and my supply of baby themed stamps is seriously lacking, so I went with what I had on hand.  I'm so pleased with the result, and it will look great in a white frame.


Want to make quick work of this piece?  Just assemble your stamps on your large clear block as shown:


I stamped the letters in Black Staz-On and then colored them in with my Blender Pen and various shades of blue.  

Happy Stamping!

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  ABC-123 Outline Alphabet and Numbers
Ink:  Black Staz-On, Pacific Point, Coastal Cabana, Tempting Turquoise, Midnight Muse, Bashful Blue
Paper:  Whisper White, Silver Glimmer, Pacific Point
Tools:  Small Heart Punch, Blender Pen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...